The Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire STP
Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire working together
A vision for health and social care in Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire
Bristol, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire (BNSSG) are working together as one of 44 agreed local areas across the UK, we are developing a plan which is being organised across three broad, interrelated themes:
- Prevention, early intervention and self-care
- Integrated community, primary and social care
- Acute care collaboration
This work will be supported by a number of enabling work-streams including workforce, digital and finance.
Juila Ross, Chief Executive for BNSSG CCG and Robert Woolley, Chief Executive of University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust and are leading the work to develop the plan - you can read the full announcement on the NHS England website - which involves the 15 local organisations responsible for planning and providing your health and social care services:
- Bristol City Council, North Somerset Council, South Gloucestershire Council
- Bristol CCG, North Somerset CCG, South Gloucestershire CCG
- North Bristol NHS Trust, University Hospitals Bristol NHS Foundation Trust, Weston Area NHS Health Trust, South West Ambulance NHS Foundation Trust, Avon and Wiltshire Partnership
- Bristol Community Health, North Somerset Community Partnership, Sirona care & health
- NHS England (as the commissioners for Primary Care and for Specialist Services).